Cloud Managed Services – Cloud Operation Center
Companies that have invested in or are considering cloud technology are under tremendous pressure to keep their cloud infrastructure operating securely, efficiently, and optimally 24/7. But what if your organization doesn’t have the time and talent to absorb cloud operations?
Manned by highly trained help desk cloud professionals with advanced management tools built for complex cloud architectures, a Cloud Operation Center can take charge of:
- Monitoring your system for security, availability, and performance issues
- Provisioning, configuring, and deploying virtual machines and cloud applications
- Remediating problems before they escalate
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Generating reports that provide insightful information
- Forecasting demand for computational resources
- Troubleshooting issues for end users and IT admins
- Providing assistance in cloud operation activities
Benefits of a Cloud Operation Center
A Cloud Operation Center typically runs around the clock, and it’s capable of addressing issues and providing assistance to all your business units, regardless of timezone or time. With a Cloud Operation Center, you get:
- 24/7/365 monitoring, issue remediation, and assistance
- Substantially higher uptimes, efficiency, and performance
- Better end user, employee, and customer satisfaction
- Greater capability of meeting SLAs
- Faster response and remediation from a highly skilled help desk
- Streamlined cloud operations
Traditional management tools aren’t suitable for the highly dynamic environments of heavily virtualized data centers. In order to gain maximum return from your cloud investments, you need advanced capabilities only a Cloud Operation Center can provide.
ADAPTURE brings you these capabilities through its state-of-the-art Cloud Operation Center services. Delivered by experienced Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk professionals, these services will enable you to take your cloud to the next level even as you stay focused on your business goals and objectives.