The solutions architects at Adapture have decades of experience in on-premise enterprise infrastructure and are early adopters of cloud computing. Our firm grasp of these two contrasting architectures has enabled us to help businesses make key decisions related to cloud migration. Through our guidance, companies have been able to bring down TCO and raise ROI.
One of the reasons why our cloud migrations are efficient and successful is the fact that our decisions are based on highly accurate cloud assessments.
Cloud assessments conducted by the experts at Adapture consist of several components, all aimed at extracting valuable answers and insights to inform business leaders on cloud migration. They include:
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis to compare on-premise and cloud solutions
- Evaluating existing infrastructure, applications, and workloads to understand possible resource consumption in the cloud
- Identifying cloud deployments and models that are most suitable for specific applications and workloads
- Carrying out organizational readiness and designing an appropriate change strategy
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to architect a low-risk cloud migration strategy