A Bring Your Own Phone policy, for instance, puts your users on different mobile platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Firefox OS, and Ubuntu Touch OS, as well as a multitude of different models. Implementing mobile security on such a diverse collection of technologies, with different nuances, can be an administrative headache.
Our solutions architects have been working with diverse technologies for decades. We have the skills and experience to manage BYOD environments for you. Adapture can:
- Craft a robust BYOD and Acceptable Use policy
- Architect a BYOD network optimized for secure and efficient access
- Assist in acquiring, installing, configuring, and managing security solutions to support a BYOD strategy
- Help establish seamless integration between mobile devices and existing systems, including intranet sites and corporate content
- Ensure regulatory compliance issues are identified and addressed