Managed Security Information and Event Management
In the World Economic Forum’s Global Risks Report, for the first time digital risks (cyberattacks, data fraud or theft) have risen to Numbers 3 and 4 in the “Top 10 Risks by Likelihood,” following extreme weather events and natural disasters.
IT teams are harder pressed than ever to prevent breach and other cybersecurity incidents. With limited bandwidth and other urgent priorities, however, the 24x7x365 monitoring needed to keep modern businesses secure just isn’t possible for most internal departments.
Companies Struggle to Keep Up with the Rapidly Changing Threat Landscape
Keeping cybersecurity operations in-house is quickly becoming less feasible for most businesses. Maintaining a full cybersecurity staff that enables round-the-clock incident detection and response comes with high costs and complexities:
Severe Alert and Regulation Fatigue
Internal teams struggle to maintain the full coverage while preventing burnout. More vendors, however, only adds more to the overload and open up a potential for a variety of complex compliance issues.
Growing Cybersecurity Talent Gap
With an estimated 3.5 million unfilled security jobs projected by 2021, the talent gap in cybersecurity is only growing. For companies that needed niche cybersecurity solutions talent, the strain on IT teams as they try to find the talent needed only adds to companies’ struggles for a strong cybersecurity posture.
Crucial Response Times
The average number of days to detect a breach is 230. That’s 230 days with unauthorized access to your network, your data, and your end users. The longer an intrusion goes undetected within your network, the more difficult and expensive it is to retain, remediate, and contain. Discovering breaches and attacks quickly is crucial for you company. But can you keep up with the expertise needed to monitor for incidents around the clock?
Cybercrime Doesn’t Sleep
Cybercriminals look for an opportunity to breach defenses. Most companies cannot watch their networks in case of breach 24x7x365—and, with the shifting threat landscape, prevention just isn’t enough.
Organizations need a trusted partner that can act as an extension of their cybersecurity teams to fill in the gaps—and prevent burnout.
Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) enables your cybersecurity team to rest easy knowing that when their eyes aren’t on the network, a team of cybersecurity experts is still watching, ready to detect and remediate threats before they become a problem for you. For that, you need experts who know how to stay ahead of threats.
ADAPTURE Managed SIEM Changes the Way Companies Approach Cybersecurity Protection
You don’t need to hire the W-2 expertise needed to staff your cybersecurity team for round-the-clock protection—ADAPTURE has the expertise and the cutting-edge tools needed to do it for you. Backed by both AI and human intuition, ADAPTURE Managed SIEM acts as an extension of your team, no matter when or where.
ADAPTURE Managed SIEM helps you to:
- Quickly identify current vulnerabilities in existing systems
- Continuously scan systems and proactively hunt threats
- Prioritize remediation based on customizable potential business impacts
- Obtain a complete picture of assets and threats along with on-demand remediation guidance
- Around the clock eyes-on-glass monitoring of network traffic
- Unlimited recording of logs and lightweight agent
- Continuous cloud infrastructure and activity monitoring
- Dedicated concierge security teams powered by ADAPTURE and Arctic Wolf provide 24x7x365 incident support
- Real-time escalation with dynamic custom rule engine
- Containment of incidents before they impact your networks
- Seamless extension of your Security Operations team with named Concierge Security Team combined with Hybrid AI
… no matter when they happen, or who is (or isn’t) at the helm.