Most businesses don’t have the expertise and manpower to provision, deploy, administer, and monitor their cloud assets themselves. People who do have the experience and required skills are usually scarce and expensive. But there’s a better option. You can now hire cloud managed services.
Managed cloud services are the easiest and most reliable way of running your cloud infrastructure. Service providers can take charge of all your cloud maintenance and system management duties. With a good managed services provider, you can maximize your cloud investments, reduce risk, and focus on your core competencies.
- Save on labor costs– You’ll gain access to certified, highly skilled, and experienced cloud experts at a fraction of the cost of hiring someone full-time.
- Reduce risk– Highly experienced experts are more capable of identifying and mitigating potential risks in your cloud infrastructure than in-house staff newly trained in cloud technology.
- Foster innovation– If a managed cloud services provider already takes care of cloud upkeep and firefighting, in-house IT staff can focus on architecting business solutions.
- Ensure regulatory compliance– These experts are already knowledgeable in regulatory requirements involving cloud solutions and know how to meet them.
- Boost productivity and efficiency– Cloud experts can easily streamline your cloud infrastructure and eliminate problems that may impede business processes.
The cloud solutions architects at ADAPTURE can help design the managed services model for your entire cloud infrastructure to match your business objectives. Below are some of the cloud managed services we can assist you with.