- How do you keep your technology skills current?
- What online resources do you use to help you do your job?
- When is the last time you gave a presentation in front of a group?
- What tools are most helpful to you when troubleshooting and solving a problem?
- What is an IT project that you are most proud of and what was your contribution to the project?
1. If you could pick only one, what stock would you pick and why?
2. If it were up to you, what would our company’s budgeting process look like?
3. What, in your opinion, makes a good financial model?
4. If I were to buy a new piece of equipment, what would be the impact on the 3 financial statements?
5. When you must deal with multiple priorities, how do you manage? If you delegate to one of your subordinates and they make an error, how would you handle it?
1. Describe the HR functions that were under your leadership and control in your most recent HR job?
2. What do you believe is the role of the HR department in relation to the mission, vision, and strategies of the business?
3. What is the role of the HR department in creating the company’s work environment for people?
4. What is the role of the HR department in helping other departments identify and make changes to processes that affect their employees or customers?
5. How do you define company culture? How do you contribute to nurturing a positive company culture? When your company culture has been violated or is in danger of violation, what do you do to maintain it?
1. Is there a difference between customer service and customer support? If so, what is it?
2. What’s the best way to help a customer who has worked with multiple agents or and hasn’t received the help they need?
3. When responding to a customer, how do you decide what information to include, and what information to leave out?
4. Can you walk me through every step in a common process? To you, what are the most important steps and how do you ensure those steps are met?
5. How do you measure your success as a customer support representative?