Cloud Consulting Services: Cloud Architecture and Design
The quality of every cloud infrastructure depends highly on its underlying architecture. Poorly designed clouds are often besieged by a host of problems, including:
- Long and/or frequent downtimes
- Limited elasticity and scalability
- Inefficient use of compute, storage, and networking resources
- High latency
- Poor performance
- Data leakages
- Faulty backup and restore system
- Multiple vulnerabilities
- Regulatory compliance violations
These are just some of the common issues businesses encounter when their cloud infrastructures are built on poor cloud architecture. To address these issues, companies often employ ad hoc solutions that further complicate matters.
In order to realize the benefits of cloud computing, businesses must adopt best practices from the beginning—it all starts with exceptional cloud architecture and design.
Design Custom Cloud Solutions that Work for Your Business with the Team at ADAPTURE.
By combining our expertise in enterprise architecture, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and virtualization technology, we have built and transformed public, private, and hybrid clouds into real business solutions.
Each of our cloud projects starts with a detailed assessment that helps define the appropriate cloud strategy and architecture. This approach has paved the way to successful cloud initiatives that helped customers achieve successful and beneficial use of cloud services.
We can help you design an architecture that:
- Ensures cloud providers are regulated and support security compliances such as: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), among others
- Provides logging solutions for auditing purposes
- Maintains and routinely validates business continuity plans
- Enables applications to take full advantage of scalable infrastructure
- Drives economies of scale and cost-efficiency
- Consists of loosely coupled components, making the infrastructure resilient against failure
- Makes extensive use of automation and orchestration
- Supports parallel operations with high performance and throughput
- Delivers superior high availability, disaster recovery, and business continuity capabilities
- Enables seamless implementation of elasticity in all applications and services
- Facilitates data privacy/security, governance, and compliance initiatives
Start With a Strong Cloud Architecture and Design.
Contact ADAPTURE today to learn more.